Monday, July 23, 2012

That's My Girl

This is from my 22 week ultrasound.  The ultrasound tech was new with the particular machine and baby girl was not helping by holding still so the pictures we got to bring home were slightly disappointing.  This one is the best by far.  I have an active and rambunctiousness babe.  The baby still looks like she is a she and the doctor told me that all of the baby's anatomy looks normal.
I did go to water aerobics last week and it was awesome!  It felt so good once I got over feeling like a fool.  Everyone, especially pregos, should go to water aerobics.  Leave your pride at the door and jump on in.  For the whole rest of the day I had very little if any body aches and I had so much more energy.  Totally worth my 3 dollars and 1 hour.

1 comment:

  1. Come on Kim, time to update the ol' blog!! More pictures of baby Larsen!

    ReplyDelete