Friday, November 2, 2012

My Little Honey Bunny, Extra Honey



















Nora got these pictures taken when she was 2 weeks and 2 days old.  She was very good for her photo shoot right up until the end.  Taking her picture was a lot of fun and I love how they turned out.  She has been a good babe.  She eats well and is putting on weight like a champ.  She does have her days and nights mixed up but thanks to The Office (the TV show) its ok with me that we are wide awake till 2:30 AM.  Also, much thanks to my mommy for taking Nora for a few hours while I sleep!   

Her daddy is in North Carolina for Army business for as long as 3 weeks but we are both hoping he will come home sooner than that.  I'm absolutely positive he is missing Nora more than words can even describe.  We are sure missing him and all of his help.  Come home now Daddy!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment