Monday, November 12, 2012

Nora Goes to Church

Nora and I went to church yesterday for the first time since she made her way into the world.  I bought her the pink dress for the sale price of $7.50 at Target just for the occasion.  Shockingly, she didn't have a church dress in the right size.  Not that she needed a dress to go to church but it made the endeavor more fun for me (honestly, there is a fine chance we would have taken another week off of church if I hadn't of found the pink beauty on the clearance rack the day before).

She was a very good girl.  However, I was near sweating bullets the whole time worried that the little pink princess in my arms was going to rip one.  She can cut the cheese like a full sized man.  There is no way one church going sole in the whole congregation would believe for a half second that it was her and not me if she did stinker.  She spared me this time.... I am totally positive that she will do it sometime, it's just part of my fate now.





Babes was totally smiling at Auntie Kamie.  I'm 95% sure it was a "real smile" and the 1st I have noticed and it wasn't at me!!!

Cousin Ellie loves to hold the baby and it just so happens she is responsible enough to be super helpful too.  She fed Nora after church for me.

This picture is part of Nora's "Veteran's Day photo shoot" orchestrated by G-ma Polly.  The shoot wasn't a smashing success but we got a few cute ones.  So, happy Veteran's Day and a special thanks to all the vets out there. 


P.S.  Nora is 4 weeks old today, I can't hardly believe it. 
 

1 comment:

  1. She is a doll!!! seriously Kimber, you got yourself a cute little baby!

    ReplyDelete