Saturday, September 22, 2012

Peg People Mania

So, I'm not going to school right now and I quit my job about 2 months ago (it was too taxing on the bod) to focus my attention on growing my unborn baby girl.  As it turns out, growing a baby girl takes next to no attention of my own during the day leaving me with a lot of time on my hands.  What am I supposed to do with myself when I'm not following my mom around the house?  Meet my 90 new great friends!



My mommy is a big fan and contributor to The Festival of Trees for Primary Children's Hospital.  This year she is running her own committee and because she needed 10 volunteers I am naturally on it.  It's a good thing because I love the festival and if I weren't apart of the committee I wouldn't know my 90 new friends.  You see, I have to donate 10 items to the gift shop and I have chosen peg people (it really feels more like they have chosen me).  That is how I find myself with a box of 90 peg people who greatly need my attention before they go on to the market.    

These are the men of the nativity.  Viewer discretion advised, they aren't dressed yet....

These lovely ladies are a color matching set for a deserving toddler.  I really like them.  I hope the child that ends up with them like them even just half as much as I do. I fully plan on buying them back from the gift shop (assuming I can afford them) for my baby girl.

This trio sports fabric dresses that are mod-podge on.  I don't think this picture gives them the justice they deserve trust me they are smokin' hot in real life (in the cutest ways possible).


Not yet pictured, the many peg people that are still to come of course.  Kamie, my sister, is brave enough to tackle the fine detail work that a trio of super heroes takes.  They are looking fantastic but aren't complete yet so they will be added later.  Also, I am working on a nativity set or two that aren't finished yet either.  I'll add pictures as more peg people make it into the world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment