Monday, September 17, 2012

Baby Shower Fun

Last week I had two baby showers thrown for me!  The first was in Ephraim, given by my in-laws.  The second was in Riverton, put on by my mom and sisters.  Every day that goes by gets me closer and closer to labor and delivery and having baby showers and a room full of new gear is incredibly exciting for me.  Unfortunately, I don't have a ton of pictures from either shower, but I'll work with what I've got.


Shower #1:

My sister-in-law made this monkey on a diaper motorcycle for me.  It's super cute and handy because it's built with very necessary supplies for baby girl.  Awesome idea! 

The decor was "rain shower" themed and rather fantastic.  


Shower #2:  

I really don't like pictures of myself right now, surprised?  I don't mind my belly or the extra weight that gets to come on everywhere else.  However, I don't hardly recognize my face and it drives me nuts!  Oh, well. 

My mom gave me these two outfits.  I'm pretty sure Baby Girl is going to be wearing the smaller pink one to get her first pictures taken! 

Diaper Trike from my aunt, can't have too many diapers!

My sister Kamie put this together for me (as well as many other gifts).  It's not hard to see that I got totally spoiled. 


I am so lucky and grateful to have such a great family that loves and supports me.  I honestly don't know what I would do without them.  Thanks everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. So freaking cute Kim!!! I love you and your belly! How many days until you're due? I'm so excited!! Any names yet? You really need to get messaging me on whatsapp cuz we still haven't talked in forever!!

    ReplyDelete