Sunday, September 16, 2012

Shhhhh.... Cecret Lake

 Actually, there is no secret about Cecret Lake, it's a rather popular hike and destination.  It is a lot of fun and quite beautiful.  I have been trying to take my prego exercising more seriously and Dave needed a break form the city to quote, "save his soul" so we drove up Little Cottonwood Canyon and set out on a little  nature walk/ hike.  I will admit the hike there was harder for me than I expected it to be but that is alright with me.  I just move a lot slower.  Once we were there it was worth it.      



No, my butt is not on the ground.


Where is Dave.....?

Oh, there is the baby bump!


1 comment:

  1. Hey look, your blog isn't about what you wear every day nor your most recent trip to City Creek! Your life is automatically more exciting :)Go Kimbo!

    ReplyDelete