Monday, September 3, 2012

Summer Climbing Fun

I love to rock climb.  Because I love to climb so much I just got to share with other people especially my best of friends (nieces and nephews).  I sometimes get out climbed by newbies and that is A-O-K with me (most of the time, I am still competitive....).  Dave and I took my sister's kids climbing at the climbing gym last winter but when our gym memberships expired with the cold weather we turned to the real rock.  The youngest of the kid climbers is a total natural.  They all climb plenty well but little El May has quite the knack for climbing and she seems to really enjoy it.  All of the kids are fun to climb with and Dave especially hopes that they will enjoy it and climb forever.  We are proud of our miniature climbing pals.   




Brooke was on the camera so there aren't any pictures of her and I feel really bad for it.  This her is her interpretation of a baby belly picture.  I remember feeling so big this night because my harness had to go above or below the bump.  Oh, if I only knew what was in store for me!  The last time I put that harness on, 3 weeks ago, I couldn't tighten that strap at all.


Me and baby girl climbing together. 


This little cutie will start climbing with us soon. 


I had to include a picture of Brooke.

No comments:

Post a Comment